Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Hello friends and followers!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration, or what kind of celebration you do. Did you get anything interesting? I hope it was great!
Due to sickness, celebration out of town, and sickness again, I had/have no time to stream before this year is over. And for those who haven't seen it yet on instagram, I've gotten a Play Station 4 for Christmas (http://instagram.com/p/xANGgwyRx0/). The account will be up and online after we have moved, which we planing would be around February. I will ofc, try to stream before we moves, but I will not make any promise yet 'cause the year has not started yet.
I appreciate your, my followers, patience and I thank you all for this wonderful year, even if I haven't been streaming much. Hopefully more streaming next year!I wish you all a lovely celebration tonight, and a happy new year!! :)
See you guys soon, and remember to follow me if you already haven't!
Monday, 8 December 2014
Sunday, 7 December 2014
- 300g flour
- 3tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 120g butter
- 2dl milk
- Food coloring if you want to color the muffins*
* I chose blue.
How to make:
- Put the oven on 200C/392F
- Mix flour, baking powder and sugar together in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and add it into the bowl.
- Add milk and mix good.
- Add one by one egg and mix it well.
- Add around 3/4 of the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake them in the middle of the oven for around 15-20 min.
Ingredients for the topping:
- 100g butter
- 500g icing sugar*
- Some food coloring for the look**
* It might happen that you don't need all of it, but it's better to have too much then too little. Just taste often till you get the thickness and sweet-taste like you want it.
** I used red food color, since I was going to use raspberry flavor in the cream
*** If you don't have any flavor, don't worry. You can also eat the topping without it.
- Mix the butter and the icing sugar till you get the thickness and taste as you wish. Just remember that if you add flavor, you will probably add some more icing sugar.
- Put it into a bag and decorate, or just use a knife.
Thursday, 4 December 2014
Friday, 28 November 2014
Like I said on facebook;
"If you weren't around last time I was streaming, you still got a chance to watch it on my youtube channel. Also, some highlights will be uploaded to my youtube channel, but mostly is all the highlights on my twitch account.
Tuesday, 18 November 2014
2 packs for jelly powder.*
1 liter of water**
4,5 dl cream***
1 pack of chocolate****
1 tsp baking powder
You also need something juicy like juice from a fruit, or a can or something.*****
* It depends on how big the package is of jelly powder, but make sure you got around enough for 10 person/10 dl if you are gonna make the decorations. If you skip the decorations you only need 5 dl! The taste is really up to you, but I used raspberry taste, since the berries are the same.
** This depends on how much water the jelly powder needs. If it says more or less water, add more or less..
*** If you got more cream then 4,5 dl, you can use that on the side of the cake and then have chocolate on the side instead of on the top, like I did.
**** What type of chocolate, depends on what you want. I just regular chocolate. I also bough some chocolate decorations from the store, just to give it more touch. You can use half of the other chocolate, melt it and make it into your own decorations.
***** By adding juice on the layers, the cake wouldn't become so dry. The jelly isn't exactly so juicy.
How to make the layers:
- Set the oven on 180 degrease Celsius / 356 degrease Fahrenheit
- Begin with adding the sugar and the eggs into a bowl. Mix it till it feels high and almost all the sugar is gone.
- Add the baking powder and the flour, and mix it all together.
- Add it into a baking pan. I used a circle one.
- Place it in the oven for 30-35 minutes. When it's done, you take it out and let it rest
While the cake it resting, you can make the jelly. This really depends on what you bough and what it says about how to make it. In my country we got these small package which each package it enough for 5 person. So I needed 2 of does, since I wanted some jelly heart decorations as well!
When you are done with the jelly, let it cool down for a little bit in the fridge, but DO NOT let it get stiff!! If you want some jelly hearts like I did, now it's a good time to make does (since they needs to get stiff). You can use a baking pan, like I did, or you can use a cookie cutter.
How to make the cake:
- Take the cream and wisp it into a good, solid and tight cream. Add 5dl of jelly, and mix it really good. You will probably think you destroyed the cream and everything, since it's turning out so flowing, but don't panic. That's how it should be.
- Take the cake you have made and cut them into three layers. Place the first layer in the baking pan, add some juice on it, and place some of the jelly and cream on it.
- Continue doing this to all the layers, and let the rest of the jelly and cream on the top.
- Put it in the fridge, and let it get stiff.
How I decorated:
- After the cake and jelly hearts had turned stiff, I took them out of the fridge.
- I took a knife and cut around the ages so the cake would not be sticky when I would open the baking pan.
- Place the jelly hearts on the cake, and add the berries in the middle.
- Slice up the chocolate the way I wanted and added it around the edges. + The chocolate decorations in the middle.
Saturday, 15 November 2014
Saturday, 8 November 2014
Use ice cube trays to sort small things!
Use a pill organizer on trips for jewelry
For you other people that also likes to bake muffins!
Make boardgames into pictures, when they aren't in use!
All of these + more can you find by: CLICKING HERE!
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
Tuesday, 21 October 2014
So, I've decided to write the recipe in English as well! If you want the recipe in Norwegian: GO HERE!
- 48 Oreo cookies*
- 200-300g Original Philadelphia Cheese
- 400g chocolate**
* If you got some left overs, you can use it as decorations on your truffles, or you can save it for some ice cram or yughurt.
** You can choose what chocolate you want. I used dark chocolate and decorated with light chocolate.
How to make:
1. Put the Oreo cookies in a bag and crush them. If you got a machine to do it, that would be great, just remember not to crush it too much. If there is any big peaces, don't worry about it.
2. Put the cookies in a bowl and add the Philadelphia cheese. Remember not to take all of it a the same time, just add little by little. It should be looking like a sticky dough.
3. Let it in the fridge over the night or in the freezer till it's cold enough to work with. You hands are warm, so because of the Philadelphia cheese, it would be easier to work with if the mixture is cold.
4. When it's ready, take a spoon and add some of it into your hand. The spoon will measurement so every ball become equal. Work very fast to make it into a ball and place it on a plate or whatever you will. Like I said, it will be sticky so just remember to wash your hands often in cold water.
5. Again, put it into the fridge over night or in the freezer for some minutes. Just remember, it's not going to be frozen!
6. Melt the chocolate.* If you choose to melt it over hot steam from a water bath or in the microwave, that's up to you. I used the hot steam.*
7. Take one of the balls you have made and put it into the chocolate. Do this very fast:Take a fork under it, lift it up and tab a little bit, so the chocolate that is left over drip off and back into the bowl. Use the tip of a knife to push it off the fork and onto a baking paper.***
8. If you got some left overs, decorate the truffles with Oreo cookies, if not, you can decorate them with whatever you want. Place them into the fridge for 1-2 hours. If you want to decorate them with chocolate like I did, take them out of the fridge after the chocolate have hardened.
* First melt 200g. If it's not enough chocolate add 100g. If it's still not enough, add the last one. Maybe you think it's enough with just 300g.
** When you are melting the chocolate over hot steam, just remember to NOT get water into the chocolate. If you melt it in the microwave, just behave not to warm it too long, and stir in the chocolate regularly so it doesn't get burned.
***Try to get so much underneath the as possible, so the knife wouldn't make any marks into the chocolate.
NB: Let it stay cold until serving it.
- 100 Nougat*
- 200g chocolate**
*You can either make Nougat or you can buy it. Where to buy it, depends on where you live. I bough it at Coop Hypermarked.
**How much Nougat and chocolate, depends on how much you are going to make. You can also double this if you want to.
How to make:
1. Let the Nougat stay in the fridge over night or in the freezer for some minutes. The Nougat is easier to cut into peaces when it's cold and hard, and not soft.
2. Cut the Nougat into peaces. If you want them big or small, it's up to you. Just remember that the Nougat is melting fast!
3. Put them into the freezer, while you are melting the chocolate. This way the Nougat will get hard.
4. After you are done melting the chocolate, put one peace of Nougat into the chocolate and do the "Fork-tips" I used on the Oreo truffles. Do this quickly, because the Nougat is melting!
5. Place them on a bakingpaper, decorate them if you want, and put them into the fridge for 1-2 hours.
6. When they have stayed in the fridge for some time, can you decorate them with smelted white chocolate, if you want to.
NB: Let it stay cold until serving it.
If you are baking them both at the same time, then you only need 400-500g chocolate! I used two dark chocolate plate, two light chocolate plate and one white chocolate plate.
Monday, 29 September 2014
This ended up around 400NOK, and it would have gotten around 550 NOK if it wasn't for that 25% off!
So, now I can make a dinosaur cake for my birthday on his one year old day, hehe. And maybe some dinosaur thingy for my boyfriends cake. We'll see.
And since we went shopping there, we got this for free. So, later I'm gonna dry to make something and see how it turnes out!
Thank you so much, my love. I love you! <3>3>