Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Hello friends and followers!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration, or what kind of celebration you do. Did you get anything interesting? I hope it was great!
Due to sickness, celebration out of town, and sickness again, I had/have no time to stream before this year is over. And for those who haven't seen it yet on instagram, I've gotten a Play Station 4 for Christmas (http://instagram.com/p/xANGgwyRx0/). The account will be up and online after we have moved, which we planing would be around February. I will ofc, try to stream before we moves, but I will not make any promise yet 'cause the year has not started yet.
I appreciate your, my followers, patience and I thank you all for this wonderful year, even if I haven't been streaming much. Hopefully more streaming next year!I wish you all a lovely celebration tonight, and a happy new year!! :)
See you guys soon, and remember to follow me if you already haven't!
Monday, 8 December 2014
Sunday, 7 December 2014
- 300g flour
- 3tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 120g butter
- 2dl milk
- Food coloring if you want to color the muffins*
* I chose blue.
How to make:
- Put the oven on 200C/392F
- Mix flour, baking powder and sugar together in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and add it into the bowl.
- Add milk and mix good.
- Add one by one egg and mix it well.
- Add around 3/4 of the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake them in the middle of the oven for around 15-20 min.
Ingredients for the topping:
- 100g butter
- 500g icing sugar*
- Some food coloring for the look**
* It might happen that you don't need all of it, but it's better to have too much then too little. Just taste often till you get the thickness and sweet-taste like you want it.
** I used red food color, since I was going to use raspberry flavor in the cream
*** If you don't have any flavor, don't worry. You can also eat the topping without it.
- Mix the butter and the icing sugar till you get the thickness and taste as you wish. Just remember that if you add flavor, you will probably add some more icing sugar.
- Put it into a bag and decorate, or just use a knife.