Wednesday 3 August 2011

[Photo] Thunder 10th of July 2011.

Do you remember last year? 29.July night of 30. July scary night

Well, like last year it was thunder this year too, but so small that some people didn't saw it of hear it. Well since I'm scared like hell, after last year, I understood how the sky looks like, how the wind is and the temperature is when it's thunder. This is how it looked when I send a message to a friend, who lives over there, and asked if it was raining. Two seconds later I saw a light and heard the thunder.






But after some while, when I got to my boyfriend, and relaxed a little, I keeped following the sky, and there are some pictures.


 

 



 

 

 


 

You can see it's about to get better. No thunder! 


 


 

Awesome, huh?

 



 



 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)