Sunday 3 July 2011

[Life] Last night and today!

Woho, today I was... No, yesterday! I was out with my best friend, and we first walked a little on Heggmoen with her dog. Then we went to her and ate shrimps and made cupcakes. We were soo looking forward to it, and then when we were finished.. We only ate two cupcakes each, because we didn't feel so good... More like.. Sick... Haha!

But after a while we went and played billiard, and we both won each round. Later my best friend really wanted to go to a party, but... I wasn't sure I wanted, since I was going to do something together with my boyfriend for the first time in a week. But I asked my boyfriend if it was okey, and he said "sure go on" and I asked him if he were going to drive tonight because I needed to get home. And he did. And after some back and forth between my boyfriends job and his place, and me and my best friend and the store etc... We finally ended up at her, and were planing to eat pizza before we were going out, but we got invited to a party of some friends of my best friend so we went.

The funny part was that we drank, went out to a pub, went home again and drank some more. Soo, after a while  the boy that owned the place and me started to play Tekken6 on ps3. He won sometimes yes, but I did to. :-)
It was really fun!

So at 05.30AM my boyfriend came to pick me and my best friend up so we could get home. But I had forgot my keys at home (inside) so I had to sleep over at my boyfriend. I had to the a early bus home, because I was going to paint a out-house at my grandmother. But when I had gotten home and called her, she said "No, you are not going to work on a sunday. Sunday is a red day/not working day. So you don't have to come". I got a little pissed because I had forgotten my bus card home and needed to borrow money, and then I really didn't need to get home.... Because I didn't needed to paint.

OH! AiAi, talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)