Saturday 2 July 2011

[Life] I got a fish book!

I have decided to get an aquarium when my boyfriend leaves me, in January. I'm not looking forward to it, but one year will go fast AND he will come home sometimes. Soo, today I was with my grandmother to the mall and bought a book about how to do it when you are going to have aquarium, and what to do, how to clean etc... So I am going to enjoy reading the book now.

And since I am a thinker, I have decided to add "the question of today", that I would be aswering the next time I'm writing, or if you really want to, you can answer too..

So the question of today is:
Why is there no moss on the part on the lawn where we walk a lot?


 Talk to you later! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)