Monday 28 January 2019

[Game] New offline screen, new banner and donation counter!


Hi Friends and followers! 

With the help of Wizlol, yet again, offline screen and banner have been made for my Twitch and Facebook page. Check it out! 








Also made a goal for my donation, since my camera got water damage and it's 10 years old, I though it would be a nice thing to aim at! Maybe doing some give aways in the future on my stream as well with my photos?





I set my goal to 500 euros. If the camera cost more, I will pay the rest myself. All donation is very appropriated! 










https://www.twitch.tv/sachoza
Sachoza
Entertainer|

facebook icon twitter icon instagram icon youtube icon tumblr icon blogger icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)