Wednesday 25 December 2013

[Life] To becoming a mother during Christmas


Imagine going around feeling totally fine, having some problems with the stomach but thinking it's just something you ate since your boyfriend is feeling unwell himself at the same time. 

Then imagine that your mother is suddenly asking you if you are pregnant, since she have been complaining half a year about you gaining weight but you think it's because of depression and other things. 

Imagine you taking a test Monday morning finding out that you are pregnant, and you feel that it's the worst time ever! 


I started to cry. I honestly started to cry. During the weekend before I had a conversation with my mother telling her I should at least wait till I was 25, had been together with my boyfriend for x many years, a good or a okay job and an apartment. I had nothing! 

I wasn't 25 years old, I was only 21. Me and my boyfriend have only been together since February this year, and we're living in a small apartment. I'm not working, I'm studying. I was scared.

My boyfriend comforted me, and I called the doctor. Too many emotions were running through my mind. My hormones was running back and forwards. I was scared, but also a little bit happy, but most scared.

When I got to the doctor, she confirmed it. I had a new breakdown, because I was scared. I've never been in this situation before, never read about it, and I didn't have a job or a big enough apartment. 

After telling my boyfriend and all our family members, things got a bit more easier. They were very supporting, and I felt that this was gonna go fine. I was finally relaxing. Things would go fine. 

This Christmas we got a lot of stuff in presents. 

I really got touched by this, from my boyfriends sister! 

Changing table that we can take with us everywhere! Lovely! 

Blanket and cover to have outside the blanket! 

Bib for our kid, that is easy to clean of. 


And a little pillow! 


If you want to, you can also check out:
What we got for Christmas together!
Some of what I got for Christmas presents!
Some of what my boyfriend got for Christmas!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Some Christmas present O_O I can imagine it's a shocker at first, if you've never even seriously considered the thought.
    I wish you two best of luck, though. Might turn out great after all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After a lot of talking with the family and getting some help from everywhere, I think it will turn out just fine. Thanks! :)

      Delete

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)