Wednesday 3 March 2010

Basshunter - Beer in the bar lyric

(Lyric under the video)






Im still smiling like a beer in a bar


Im staring in the mirror while Im doing my hair

Im putting on my clothes When I go down the stairs,

I open up my mini bar and make myself a drink

Im not an alcoholic but I know what you think

My mood is getting higher When its knocking on my door

Its my party home, boys and a girl I want to score

And I dont have a time to Take her for a ride

We are going to a crazy college party tonight



-From Mr.Basshunter to myspace, come on!-



What if people just gave a damn, about if I made this music with computer programme

I cant play the drums or guitar but Im still smiling like a beer in bar

I know that this is a weird song but who can tell somebody if its right or wrong

I just want to show what I can do

So sit right back while Im talking to you



-To all the on-line party people out there!-



Arriving to the party, Everyone is there

We are going to have it awesome, I can feel it in the air

Im going to the backyard and what do I see?

All the girls are shaking with their ass in front of me



Well this is not my cup of tea if you know what I mean



What if people just gave a damn, about if I made this music with computer programme

I cant play the drums or guitar but Im still smiling like a beer in a bar

I know that this is a weird song but who can tell somebody if its right or wrong

I just want to show what I can do

So sit right back while Im talking to you



-Alright mates, are you ready to a party??!!-

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)