Friday 29 November 2013

[Life] Gandhi in Bodø!


(Bilde: Dagbladet

Yesterday, I went to try this new restaurant in my town named Gandhi. I can honestly say I am not a bit fan of spicy food, and I ordered something like what you see on the picture. The only different was that I asked for extra weak spicy food. I got what I asked for, but even that was too strong for me. The food was delicious even if it burned a bit in my mouth, and I almost ate it all. The sad part was that later in the evening my stomach started to hurt a lot, and I couldn't sleep before the clock was around 02.00 AM or something.. When I woke up today, I was still feeling ill, but I thought; "Hi, I'll go to school, I'm have a big test and I'll see how it goes".

I ate a yogurt, like I do every morning, and since that I started to feel like "I wanted to throw up". I'm not gonna go into details, but it just got worst and worst! Before something happen, like me cleaning the floor or something, I asked the teacher if I could go home. She already knew about me and that I can't handle spicy food so she was like "Oh, dear, go home! Get better!"

Oh, well. At least I can say I've tried Indian food!!
I'm hoping to get well tomorrow, because we are gonna eat a Christmas dinner with my boyfriends work on Saturday! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)