Wednesday 11 August 2010

Just because I'm bored

How many people have you had strong feelings for in the year of 2010?
one

When was the last time you cried?
for two days ago

Is there a night you would like to repeat and allow it to live on forever?
maybe

What would your name be with just the first three letters?
Mic

What is one thing that you didn't like about your day today?
not sun

Is there someone that you used to talk to every single day but you don't now?
Yes


Is anything bothering you right now?
yes I'm bored

Have you ever liked someone that you didn't expect to?
yes

Say something, to someone, without saying any names:
;p


If someone said to you "nice ass" you say?
Thanks, *blush*

Last thing you said out loud?
Atshjo

Last time you laughed your head off?
for some days ago

What do you want right this second?
secret

Can I have your number?
whot? no?

Do you get angry easily?
sometimes

What time are you getting up tomorrow?
dunno


You're thinking about someone, aren't you?
maybe


What's the closest black thing to you?
my bra?


Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smoke?
maybe, I don't want my boyfriend to use nicotine, but do I have a choice?

Has someone ever called you at midnight on your birthday?
no, just sendt massage

Are you happy?
maybe

Do you want to grow old with someone or be single forever?
I don't know

Have you ever had a good feeling about something or someone?
Yes

Do you ever leave the house without make up on?
yes everytime

Do you hate it when people try to play with your hair?
maybe sometimes

Do you think teenagers can be in love?
dunno

Have you ever cried over a text message?
yes

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
no


Are you listening to any music?
no

Who was the last person to tell you that they love you, other than family?

My boyfriend


Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
sometimes yeah

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
I'm inlove right now

Would you rather sleep now, or later?
later?

Truth be told, are you more into looks, or personalities?
the personality

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
yes, and last time I asked her, she didn't want to tell me why she hated me xD

Is there anything you should be doing right now?
nope

What will you do Thursday?
Maybe take the buss to Kjerringøya and be there with my boyfriend


What is one thing you miss about your past?
many things

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
yes

Do you believe that love lasts forever?
no

Ever feel like you're not good enough?
every time I fights with my boyfriend

Have you ever wanted to just get away from everything and move away?
yes?

Have you ever been told you were amazing?
sometimes yea




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)