Monday 29 September 2014

[Baking] A little shopping trip with 25% off! :D



Last week, actually on Saturday, Panduro had 25% on everything in the store, so I got this has a birthday pressent from my boyfriend. He was actually suppose to order me a massage for my birthday, because I've been through the pregancy and giving birth, but since it cost a lot I asked him "Why not give me this?".


This ended up around 400NOK, and it would have gotten around 550 NOK if it wasn't for that 25% off!


So, now I can make a dinosaur cake for my birthday on his one year old day, hehe. And maybe some dinosaur thingy for my boyfriends cake. We'll see.


And since we went shopping there, we got this for free. So, later I'm gonna dry to make something and see how it turnes out! 


Thank you so much, my love. I love you! <3>


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)