I think it's about time to start bloggin again. I made this cake for one week ago, but life kept me busy, + I had some problems with my memory card.
Anyway, here is the recipe!
Chocolate cake ingerdience:
- 2,5 dl milk
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 225g room tempered butter
- 2 dl suggar
- 4 eggs
- 4 dl flour
- 2 tbsp baking cacao
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Heath the milk carefully and add chocolate. Let the chocolate melt. Let it cool.
- Take the butter and suggar and whip it white cream-ish. Separate the albumen and the egg yolk, and add the yolk into the cream. Now mix them good! Don't trow away the albumen!
- Take the vanilla powder, cacao, flour and the baking powder and term them together. Add it into the white butter and suggar cream, and then add the chocolatemilk into it.
- Now you take the albumen and whip it white and add it into the the rest.
- Now you add it in a baking pan. I used a circle one (24cm/9.4 inches).
- Bake it in 50-60 minutes on 175C/347F, in the middle in the oven.
- 2tbsp cream
- 50g dark chocolate
- 75g room temperated butter
- 1dl icing suggar
- 2tsp vanilla suggar
- Heath up the cream and chocolate, and when the chocolate is melted, let it cool.
- Mix the butter, vanilla suggar and icing suggar together, and add them into the chocolate and cream.
- When you have mixed it all together, the chocolate cream is done!
How to put the cake together:
- Cut the cake in as much layers as you want. I used two layers, but I feel I should've gotten three.
- Build them above each other with the chocolate cream between. (If you want to add some berries between the layers, it would make the cake even better!)
- Put the cake into the fridge for some couple of hours. This will let the cake take some of the juice of the cream, so it's getting less dry.
- 3dl cream
- All the berries you want!