Tuesday 31 August 2010

Pictures from Parkenfestivalen, Norway, Bodø, 2010!




The pictures from "Parkenfestivalen" that you all have been waiting for. I were ther with 2 of my friend the first day, and the 2nd day I was there with the same friends + my boyfriend (because he wanted to see Gojira too) and then we met friends. Sorry for taking so long time, but I needed many hours on this, so I needed to find a day where I did have time. It took 3 hours to upload all this! Haha, enjoy!

Pictures from my camera, day 1.

























































From my friend's camera, day 1 and 2.






Pictures from An.no Day 1 and 2.


































DAY 2

From my camera. Look at this old lady, standing right next to me when I watched Gojira by the scene.













































































Parkenfestivalen by AN.no













From Parkenfestivalen @ facebook!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)