Sunday 12 February 2012

[Movie] The secret world of Arrietty




The secret world of Arrietty

This is a movie made by the same people who made «Spirited Away». And I thought since I really liked Spirited away, then I would really like this movie too, and so I did. The story is kind of cute, a boy move to a house I don’t know why, but I think it was because he was sick or something. It was summer btw. And there is a family living under the house, and they are called “The small people”. They have their own little house, and they sort of go hunting in the house they are living under for getting things that they needs like food etc.. And one day then Arrietty and her father is out collection stuff that they need, the boy sees them and then the interesting parts begin, because for them the small people was something special and you could get money for them since it was something that people didn’t believe exist. It’s like aliens in our lives. If we find a aliens, people would like to see it, touch it, take pictures and do tests on them etc. So what will happen, will I not tell.

The movie was great, story was great, a bit sad in the end, but a lovely story. Another masterpiece from those people!

I rate this movie 6/6!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)