Sunday 12 February 2012

[Movie] The girl with the dragon tattoo




The girl with the dragon tattoo

Have you seen Aliens Vs. Predators? Well I think the movie is made the same way. It’s exciting, but some parts are boring. It’s like you can do something while watching the movie; for example play Minecraft, go on facebook etc…
The story it’s okay, but a bit confusing in the begging. It’s actually about a man who hires a person who writes newspaper or something like that to do detective work and find out who killed somebody in his family. I think there was a little bit too much talking so I was jumping to those parts that were interesting. And after 2 hours the movie started to be interesting for me, tho I did jump a little bit after that too. Anyway, there is a bit fun in this movie; example when the man are looking for the cat so he can let the cat inside the house, and he doesn’t know the name of the cat and he starts yelling in the door “Caaaat!!” and later it was inside the house.
The ending  will I not tell so much about, but it was okay. A bit sad, but okay.

The girl in this movie with the dragon tattoo is sexy, I’m not sure but I think she is bisexual and for me does that make it sexier.  But I have to say that some part of this movie is very grows and people should be aware of that there is sex in this movie and there is violence.

I will say this movie is a good movie for does who likes mystery, detective, sex and sort of does things. I don’t feel that this movie was something that I would watch again. I do like mystery and detective etc… and I was looking forward to watch this, but when I had watched this after 20 minutes it just went boring for me. But this is my taste, maybe you think it is interesting.

Anyway, I rate this movie 2/6

Because it wasn’t my tasted. 



The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is Rooney Mara

rooney-mara-the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-05



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)