Thursday 30 January 2014

[Life] Blogging, pregnancy and tiredness


There is so much I want to blog about, but the pregnancy and the doctor visits and school and all, is making me so tired. I sleep during the day, and a power nap at evening and of cause at night. And then I wake up around 05-06 AM. And due to all this, I also try to spend some time with my boyfriend and with friends + housecleaning. Sigh, this is not easy!

Right now, I'm still not better after getting home from the doctor and I'm tired like hell. I think I'm gonna go and take a power nap, after I need to pick up my boyfriend and we are gonna go shopping and spend some time alone again, before it's about heading home and do house cleaning and making dinner.

Oh, well, I will try when I get the energy and time to blog a little bit more. Ta-ta!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)