Saturday 9 November 2013

[Life] A update in my life 09.11.2013


It's been ages since last time I wrote here. Many things have happen and it's been a busy year. I'm not gonna go into details since it's very personally to me, but at least I can tell you guys that I've started school again. I'm just taking some classes to get grades in some subjects I haven't had before, and taking some subject over again to get better grades. Doing pretty well, getting grade 4, where the 6 is the highest. In America I guess that would be a D. I hope I can keep it going, but we'll see. The classes are getting harder and some of the teachers are not really, I don't know.. I rather don't want to talk about it, I just getting annoyed..

I've started Christmas shopping a bit, but more or less just for the Christmas calendar that me and my boyfriend is gonna have.. And yes, that reminds me. I've gotten a new boyfriend.
Anyway, Christmas is closing in and I've been making my Christmas presents this year. I will post more about it later when I get better. I'm btw sick, and I guess I'm just talking blabl-ish. I'm having a huge headache, and I'm not feeling well. I was on my way to bed, and now I'm sitting here. I bet I should get going.

Sorry for randomly update, jumping a lot and my blabl-ish~..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)