Sunday 16 October 2011

[Life] Tomorrow is it happening!

Right now I'm very scared, because tomorrow it's happening and my boyfriend wouldn't want to come to the hospitale... I gave him promision to go with this mates to Sweeden since he promist me he would stand by my side because I am totaly afraid..... But he promist to buy something to me, and I'm happy for that.

The positive is that two of my good friends are coming to visit me while I'm in the hospitale!! ^.^

And the positive thing about this is that I can eat much ice cream... My singing voice will maybe come back so I can train it up again... And I'll maybe not be sick anymore.. I can breath normaly after the operation...

Hm yea... Now I'm starting to think positive.

BUT STILL VERY SCARED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment or share your thoughs, please do! :)